Post Purchase can affect fulfillments, so here are some steps you can take. Post purchase types utilize order editing functionality to add post purchased products directly to the same order. As a result, if your orders are syncing with a 3rd party fulfillment (3PL/ERP) system, the post purchased product could be missing at the time of syncing.
When upsell offers are presented to customers at checkout, the order fulfillment status is set to On hold until the customer completes their order. Once customer complete their order status will be changed from ” On hold” to “Unfulfilled“.Learn more
Here are the steps and guidance of how to create an offer product,
Few things to follow,
- Create offer product.
- Variants selection.
- Add, Delete and Edit Accept and Decline offer.
- Product related settings.
- General settings.
- Offer preview.
This Shopify app is to show different offers after the order is placed & confirmed, but before the thank you page, so there is no fear of loosing sales.
Customer can redeem the offer and the same order will be updated with new payments calculation. With this app, you can offer multiple offers based on accept or decline initial offer by customer.
App comes with various eligibility rules, which decides when to display offer and when it should not. for example, Based on Items count in the cart, amount of items added in the cart, product added in the cart, etc.Learn more
To change offer status,
- Go to Shopify Store Admin > Apps -> open Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell app -> click Offers.
- From the offer list you can change the status switch enable/disable.
There’s 2 options to offer a free gift,
- Choose discount type percentage and set 100% in the discount value field.
- Choose a discount type flat and set the same product price value as the discount value.
In both the cases product price will be 0 and customers will get that offer free!
To create offer there’s simple steps to follow :
- Go to Shopify Store Admin -> Apps -> open Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell app.
- Go to Offers -> Create Offer.
- Add & select pre requisite details to create offers like title, eligibility rules and time duration.
- Then choose a product to continue.
- Now you will get an offer page setting window for more configuration.
For more information please refer this video :Learn more
There’s multiple reason when offer will not show to your customer as below :
- If the app is disabled from Settings -> Checkout -> Post-purchase page.
- If none of the eligibility rule satisfied with ordered content.
- If all offers are expired or in disable mode.
- If selected offer product is out of stock.
To uninstall the app just go to your store admin -> Apps -> find our app Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell App.
- Click on the delete button and the popup will be open.
- Select delete reason and add details and click on “Delete” button to uninstall the app.
That’s it, there is no other steps required.
Offer means something you are offering your customers to buy with extra discounts, with less price or even a free gift which is available in your store based on customer’s ordered products. You can increase your sale and average order value with different offers like, if customer is placing an order for mobile phone then offer them a case cover at discounted price.Learn more
Post purchase upsell enables merchants to add a post purchase page directly into the Shopify checkout. The post purchase page appears after the order is confirmed, but before the thank you page. You can use this app to add an offer or gift for your customer to increase your sales and AOV (Average Order Value)
The app’s main feature is to display the offer page after the order is confirmed, but before the thank you page so, the customer can redeem the offer without adding payment details again and the same order will be updated with new payments calculation.