How to get started?
Are you aware of what a post purchase offer is ? If not then please refer to this block to know what is post purchase. Now the question is how to setup my first offer :
Only with few steps you can setup your post purchase offer,
- Open apps -> Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell -> Offers.
- Click on create Offer button.
- Add and select required option with type of offer like single, multiple products or free gift.
- Select products and setup general settings like timer, offer highlight title and description, shipping charge, discounts etc.
How to create an offer / funnel / campaign ?
To create offer there’s simple steps to follow :
- Go to Shopify Store Admin -> Apps -> open Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell app.
- Go to Offers -> Create Offer.
- Add & select pre requisite details to create offers like title, eligibility rules and time duration.
- Then choose a product to continue.
- Now you will get an offer page setting window for more configuration.
For more information please refer this video :Learn more
What does the offer mean ?
Offer means something you are offering your customers to buy with extra discounts, with less price or even a free gift which is available in your store based on customer’s ordered products. You can increase your sale and average order value with different offers like, if customer is placing an order for mobile phone then offer them a case cover at discounted price.Learn more
What is Post Purchase upsell for Shopify store ?
Post purchase upsell enables merchants to add a post purchase page directly into the Shopify checkout. The post purchase page appears after the order is confirmed, but before the thank you page. You can use this app to add an offer or gift for your customer to increase your sales and AOV (Average Order Value)
How does ‘Wizio: Post Purchase Upsell’ app work for Shopify stores?
The app’s main feature is to display the offer page after the order is confirmed, but before the thank you page so, the customer can redeem the offer without adding payment details again and the same order will be updated with new payments calculation.